Sunday, June 20, 2010

sweet...i used to wish that it will happen to me


yesterday i went to my fren's wedding
one of my best fren actually
we had been together since primary school
congratulations yue for ur wedding with hafiz
wishing both of you all da best
finally you get married first
this post not about yue actually
but it is about her sister.
it is about how easy for her to find her love
she get to know that guy from 1 of her fren
that guy is a teacher to be
after a week knowing each other
he came to her house and met her parent
asking for her parent consent
a week later his parent came for merisik
after a month, it going to be their engagement
and insyaAllah after she finished her study
they will get married

love came easily to her
i used to wish this similar story happen to me
unfortunately it not
it wasn't that easy for me
love hardly came to mee
i wont blame anyone
as i believe that Allah had set everything nicely for me
I PUT ALL BELIEVE IN HIM
ALLAH

No comments: