Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ME DURING TEACHER'S DAY 2011

first of all
of course Happy Teacher's Day to all TEACHERS
16th May is the day of celebration for teachers
tak menang tangan cikgu tu nk terima bunga dari anak murid dia

as for me, yes i did celebrate the day
and for me,it is the best teacher's day i ever had since my teaching years
it such a warm celebration and i really feel it
it is different compared to my years at secondary school
it much more 'happening' here in primary school

let see what i wore on that day...
hhmmmm
just a simple baju kurung moden
the theme for our school is green
so here i am...
then my fren yeth added some beads to my baju kurung
so it make my 'baju' look better
and i wore a silver blink-blink bangle also bought by yeth

nice rite? (klu x pn, sila kata ye)

i did not bring my camera, so i didn't take many pictures on that day
but here are few pictures that i snapped using my hp

me with mrs che ruzana
me & mrs juliana
me with my housemate miss jamie
me with miss syahaneem
me and mdm maria (the cake lady)

me and miss chan

then here we are
activities of the day
i was quite busy on the day, so i missed some of the activities

our activities was boling kelapa, fesyen tisu tandas, teachers' performance and finally our tukar2 hadiah and lunch.

our first activity was boling kelapa
but i din't take any single picture

second was fesyen tisu tandas
ni semua juri yang terpegun dan khusyuk dgn fesyen yang ditampilkan oleh model2 kite

semuanye terpesona dgn miss chan
model kumpulan 6
saje nk highlight lebih sbb aku kn group 6
hehehehe
kenalaa interframe
cun sih fesyen nih
ni yang lain2nye

fesyen red indian by kak amy
during the "kucing2 berjalan"
(kak ayu duk interframe sbb dia kn cameragirl)

semua kreatif
chan waktu jalan kucing
(turn cikgu maz azlee nk interframe)

then performance from teachers
aku pn x sempat ambik gambar sbb aku duk sbuk berlatih
tp sempat snap bakat terpendam cikgu rohaizat

thats alll

and last but not least
princesses and prince of the day
princess mariatul
princess syahaneem a.k.a cinderella

prince rohaizat a.k.a abe jatt
princess asiah a.k.a marjinah
princess juliana
princess shazwani
princess faize
princess OD
and princess hani

aku?
xde nk jd princess nye
jd ratu bollygood jek
heheheheh

p/s: it is such a wonderful day. thank you to every single of u, especially my friends an committee for all supports. i love you
thank you sooooooooooooo much

love and faith,
cik patunghujan

1 comment:

Teacher Maria said...

Nice post. I love it. Thank you. You make my day.