Friday, September 24, 2010

teacher jgn laa jeles

teacher janganlaa jeles sbb teacher shuhada dapat banyak hadiah
i was really shocked when that girl said so to me
i wasn't a favourite teacher and i am totally realize that
i didn't expect any gift from my students even today is my last day at that school
it really hurt me when that student said so to me
nothing can pay the knowledge given by the teacher
so, it wasn't the gift that i expected from my students
it just ur gratitude...
however a big thanks to those people who gave me those presents
thanks a lot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

klu i pun sedih ngan kata2 tu tapi maybe dia sendiri tak paham ape yang dia ckp tu...bebudak kan...jgn nangia tau tice....

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

x nangis eh...
terkedu jek
huhuhu

velasrizal said...

bestnye dpt hadiah..

Ayat - Ayat Mengorat Masa Kini

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

memg best
u kn selalu dpt hadiah jgk rizal
siap dpt tiket wayang tuh