Thursday, February 10, 2011

EXTREMELY A LONNGGGGGG JOURNEY

i spent my chinese new break at my hometown
just stay at home
home sweet home
i came back to KL on last sunday by morning bus
my seat was at fist seat at skyview
so it makes me feel like the driver for that level
i can clearly see everything in front of me
i never know that everything will occurred that day

first, my bus was delayed for almost 3hours
waiting alone at the station make feel like dying
with hot weather everything

my journey started with extremely tortoise style
it was crawling until came out from the town
everything was okay until we stopped at RnR Chendor
we stopped ther for almost an hour
i can see the driver just chit chatting with his fren
time is wasted there

i slept during the journey
then i woke up when my fren sms me
she said she is at bentong and the traffic was extremely jammed
then i realize that my bus is also crawling
i thought i was at bentong as well
but after almost an hour, i realize that i was at karak exit at pantai timur highway
we stuck there for 2hours++

after the exit, now again another obstacle before we reached tol bentong
hours spent there
as well as after toll
all the vehicles was like crawling on the road
i can see many cars stop at the road side due to problems
not 1 or 2
i thing more than hundred
i was quite curious of why the traffic too slow
the when we reached RnR genting sempah
all the mystery solved
it was only becozz of the vehicles that try to stop there n refuel
after that the traffic was clear even until Kl
but the journey was too long
it was really bored being in long journey without accompany
i reached putrajaya at 1 a.m
and thanks to yeth n her hubby for sending me home
thank you as well to all my frens who sms me to give me some energy to go through the journey
kak zira, hanafi, nazuha, my family and the rest

result of the long journey
i was sleepwalking to the school on monday
extremely monday blues
my throat problem getting worse n now with extra fever
i just hope that i'll getting better ASAP



No comments: