Monday, April 19, 2010

another 20th april...

tomorrow will be 20th april which is mean my birth of date
i'll turn 26 tomorrow
Alhamdulillah and thank to HIM for giving me this precious life
nothing may describe my thankful
thank you to my mummy and daddy who bring me to this world
taking care of this naughty girl...
really miss both of you
i'm going back soon
this 23rd april...

what did i achieved until to-date?
i did mentioned on my previous post
but da new thing is, i'm doing my KPLI right now
to be a teacher soon
the career that i wanted most
thank ALLAH for giving me this opportunity

i dont know why, i'm little bit gloomy today
is it getting old symptoms?
but i managed to control well
hehehehe
miss patunghujan is mentally sick sometimes
huhuhuhu
homesick homesick homesick

3 comments:

Cahaya Yang Riang Gembira said...

Ouh.. Sharing hari lahir yang same.. Heehee.. Selamat hari lahir ye sis.. Moga dipermudahkan urusan, sehat selalu, happy selalu juge.. All the best in life.. Have a blast.. :)

Anonymous said...

hepi belated bday mate....heeee
smlm i bukan taknak wish,saja nak surprisekan u..tapi tak jadi gak bila u tanya bila i nak wish...kih3..
anyway, i dh wish kan...hadiahnya tggu aaa..spesel dari jauh...hahahhaha

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

waaa suke...
i terharu semalam plus dh malu2 sbb x sangka ada org celebrate besday i yg comel nih...