Friday, May 1, 2009

me as a 25 years old lady

assalamualaikum...
it had been ages since the last time i put a post here
really busy lately
so i give patunghujan a break
first of all, a really big thanks to those persons who bought me this cake
i really appreciated ur effort to cheer me up for my birthday
tq fida,kak ani, rita, iffah,hana, kak dah n all of you
i was really happy
20th april 2009
means my number had increased to 25
old enough i think
i wonder, what had i gained since 25 years ago?
flying colours of upsr n pmr
dull spm
a matriculation cert
a law degree from uia
what else?hmm.....
since 25 years, i'd fulfilled my parents dreams n hope
hope i make them proud
that is da important thing
now, it is my turn to move my own step
1st of all, i really want to be a teacher since i was in my secondary school
recently i am a teacher even on contractual basis i'm happy though
i'm still keep moving to fulfill all my dreams
it wont come to me but i'm da one need to chase it

3 comments:

wanimn said...

faez,
sori la lambat wish birthday ko anyway hapy belated birthday...
ko sihat ke skrg ni?happy je aku nengok ko...emmm dah la jadi cikgu kat skolah aku dulu...hmmmm
miss u

jidah said...

dear kakak,

happy belated birthday! sorry xdpt nk sms kakak..jidah ni..phone da kna format so number2 org all gone..nsb bk dpt tau blog kakak ni...anyway..semoga panjang umo, murah rezeki n happy sllu..missed u kakak..

patunghujan a.k.a cik teruterubozu said...

tq for da wishes
aku memg sentiasa happy laa wani
always put smile on my lips

n jidah, patut laa lama tak dgr cite
akak pn bz