Thursday, April 28, 2011

IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY

It had been ages since the last time I updated my blog. It was a couple of hectic weeks. Forget those bust weeks. This entry is specially created to share the flows pre, during and after 20th April 2011 (mcm kelas time belajar dulu jek ada pre, while n after ). It was a special date as it officially adds another value to my age. It was my birthday.

A night before, my friend Yeth picked me up and took me to Nilai. Actually it was for a light shopping but she said “since tomorrow will be your birthday, jom makan besar” ! I was sooooooo touching. And kami pilih untuk makan kt steamboat restaurant. Kami tibai jek walau sebelum tu x pernah pn makan kt situ.huhuhuhuhu but we did enjoy it. Tgk gambar2 tu pn tahu.hehehehe

buat posing ayu makan
berseleranye yeth
bersungguh-sungguh
oooppss panas-panas
ni bru dia pose lawa
sy pn x habis makan lagi
adui, meleleh lg saliva tgk gambar ni
yeth tertido lepas makan

On that day, as usual, if Yeth tido kt rumah aku, aku akn pegi sekolah dgn sgt awal even before pintu bilik guru tu dibuka. Doing some of my stuffs at my tiny desk. When I turned back, Kak Maria surprised me with her Yummy Yam cake a.k.a birthday present for me . She put a lot of efforts to decorate the cake with picture of my tagline Teruterubozu a.k.a Patunghujan. Thanks a lot Kak Maria. You can see the process of making the cake here.

Yummy Yam Cake

I was too busy that day, dh tengah hari bru dpt potong. Dpt laa merasa sikit sorg. Tp memg sgt sedap. Aduiii teringat laa pulak.huhuhuhuhu. pada yg tak sempat merasa tu, maaf laa yek. insyaAllah next time yee.

me and the cake
with my friends
yg bertudung merah tu laa kak maria

I got another presents from kak Dib and suprisingly from my pupil. Thanks to all of you. That night I went out again with Yeth. Having makan2 again.heheheheh. asyik makan aje, mananye x tembun.

And day after that, I received a card that never fails to arrive every year. A card from my sweet hot gorgeous lecturer Ustazah Ramizah. Thanks a lot. Quite special this time since it came with a long note. I reallllllllllllllllyyyyy love it.

a card and a letter from Ustazah Ramizah
marked with love
shawl from yeth
brooch dari kak Dib, tgu dpt bju hijau bru nk pakai
and this couple of mugs given by my pupil

Ada lg hadiah2 lain yg sy terima tp x dapat nk letak kt sini sebab xde gambarnye.apapun terima kasih atas semua pemberian itu…tak lupa juga pada anda-anda yg wish sy by sms and wish kt fb tuh. Terima kasih yek

End of the note, I would like to thank all of you who loves me sincerely from your heart. Especially my parent, family, friends and person that I didn’t know that they love me. Nothing could compare to the gift of loves that you gave me.THANKS A LOT.

Love and faith,

Cik Patunghujan

2 comments: