Thursday, January 29, 2009

my only grand dad


this is the only grand dad that i have. he is my grandfather of my mother's side youngest brother. my grandfather had only three siblings.he was died 10 years ago and his second brother died about a month ago. now, this is the only grand dad that i had.

he live at kuala terengganu. few days ago he came to dungun. his reason is to visit his nieces and nephews that live here as he just come back from mekah.
when he came here, he stand up in the middle of our family land few metres from my house and staring all over the place. he seems like thinking of something. he went to surau or some called as musolla that build by my late grandfather and do solat jemaah for five times prayer.
i can see the sorrow from his eye.
he is the only one left
maybe he is thinking of his calling
AL FAATIHAH for my late grandfathers,grandmothers, family and all tha muslims



No comments: