Monday, January 19, 2009

crisis of me

lately, i got another problem of friendship.
it all about my two close friends.
she and he.

she is a friend i get to know since 2001, my secondary school.
we go together to university and used to be room mate.
even different course, we are very close.
the problem started after aidilfitri.
i dont know what happened.
it just she refuse to answer my call or my sms.
and few days before christmas, she called me.
even i'm still angry of what she had done me, i just answer her called.
she act like nothing happened. no apology just admit that i had tear her heart without telling what i had done.
she invited me to her engagement ceremony but i cant as i didnt have my own vehicle.

she also invited me to go to her house if i went to kl. but when i arrived there, i keep calling her but she hasnt answer my call until today.
what was my wrongdoing?
she is doing what she had done before.

i just thinking that it is only her had the heart and i'm not.
i am a humanbeing as well!!

to the she, u r tearing my heart as well
am i the one that always need to seek apology from you?
am i not a humanbeing?
why u r keep doing this to me?
why should you end our friendship like this?
is that our friendship had no value to you?

No comments: