Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MULTIPURPOSE TEACHER

being a new teacher, u cannot expect that u will teach subjects that u were trained before
as for me, my major is english and my minors are physical education and arts
yesterday i got my own timetable
starting tomorrow, i'm going to teach only 2 english classes
3 classes for 'pendidikan kesihatan', 2 classes for arts, a class for 'kemahiran hidup' and 'kajian tempatan' and lastly a class for music,
music? i dunno what i'm going to teach them

i realized for long time ago that be a teacher, u should be able to teach any subject
but they (org yg susun jadual tu) must take into consideration whether the teacher is able or not to teach that subject. as example me. i failed for my music paper since my primary school
so wat to do?

whatever it is, i'll do my best for da sake of my students

No comments: