Saturday, November 21, 2009

my interview session

last tuesday on 17th november 2009, i attended an interview for kpli at institut perguruan dato' razali hamzah at batu rakit. feel little bit lucky as among gstt at smkso, i was da only one chosen fot the interview.

may it just my rezki eventhough i didnt know whether i'll chosen for the program or not. just pray to ALLAH.



what i want to share here was what happende during the interview. at that time i just hoping that they won't ask me regarding any facts of pelan induk pendidikan, falsafah,mission or whatever facts regarding it.the only thing that i remember only rukun negara.hahahaha am i bad?



thank Allah i had experience in teaching.therefore they ask me most about my experience none about the PIPP. i'm not good in speaking but i did tried my best.first they ask about my personal life n also my experience.they ask about english standard at my school n what did i do to cope with the problems and what r da methods i used.
the most funniest part is that they asked me to sing an english song.but due to the nervousness, i cant remember any song.n later they ask me to sing twinkle2 little star but i cant.the final question they asked me was how did pk2 at my school looked like.they ask me to describe how did cikgu wan su look like.i just said what appear in my mind.

thats all about my interview. i just hope i'll get it as my parents really put deep hope on me

No comments: