Wednesday, August 12, 2009

fall in love...AGAIN????

recently i think i did fell in love with someone...
we did have official declaration
since he seriously said he want me
however he keep saying it all bt ALLAH's will
yaa it is true
after that declaration, i changed my status
but he did not do the same
quite dissapointed
then he turn missing
cannot be reached by call or sms
he did not reply my email or my fren's email
he kind of ignorance for whatever happen to me
so what r u guys thinking about my boyfren (if he is)...
perhaps he read this
i am the type that hard to fall in love
when i accepted a person
i really want to be with him
but apparently he didnt
i was really hurt

when everything turn like this
i keep thinking again of what i want to do before
as far as matter concern about love
must be set aside
fall in love only with my husband
who is going to be my husband?
anyone who came to see my parent and accepted by them
means accepted by me

so should i continue with this plan?????

No comments: